The Ester-PUR FLEX™ 85 tubing line is made from an ester based polyurethane resin. This material is much more abrasion and impact resistant than PVC while maintaining flexibility and glass-like clarity. Urethane also possesses a high level of chemical compatibility. Since this is a pure polyurethane resin, it contains no plasticizers and has a very low level of extractables making it a great product for high purity applications. This formulation is NOT recommended for aqueous solutions.
Ester-PUR FLEX™ 85 Tubing
- Resistant to atmospheric ozone, aliphatic hydrocarbons and petroleum products
- Pure polyurethane; contains no plasticizers and low levels of extractables
- Complies with FDA CFR21 food packaging
- Tough; resists tearing and abraison
- Flexible at low teperatures
- Meets REACH, ROHS and Proposition 65 standards