The Dura PolyFLEX™ 52 tubing line is made in the U.S. from a semi-rigid linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) giving it a natural milky white color. This product line contains no plasticizers and very low levels of extractables. It maintains FDA approval and is one of the most chemically resistant products offered by Finger Lakes Extrusion. Although Dura PolyFLEX 52 tubing is milky white, users are still able to determine if there is flow inside of the tubing. This material gives users excellent stress crack resistance over PolyFLEX™ 50.
Dura PolyFLEX™ 52 Tubing
- Semi-rigid and translucent
- Low in extractables
- Offers a wide range of working temperatures
- Resistant to a broad range of chemicals
- Meets RoHS and REACH standards and does not contain any substances listed on Proposition 65
- Better stress crack resistance than low density polyethylene