Turkey. Mashed potatoes. Green bean casserole. Stuffing. Pumpkin pie.
We’re feeling especially thankful this year for our customers and employees as Finger Lakes Extrusion celebrates 25 years in business.
We proudly support the ag and dairy industry that gives us the food on our table and the milk to make our homemade mashed potatoes and gravy.
Before we eat, we’ll be raising a glass to our food and beverage customers who use our tubing to serve our favorite pumpkin ale this time of year.
We appreciate our medical device customers who trust our flexible tubing in ventilators that deliver oxygen to patients and help save lives. A reminder of how grateful we are for the health of our families.
At our home base in Upstate New York, as we store our boats and lawnmowers for the winter, we recognize our customers in the fuel industry who rely on our tubing to help people safely transfer gas and protect the environment.
Innovation in our products and processes has helped our company solve customer problems for a quarter century. We’re always up for a challenge! Earlier this year, after a mine explosion in Alabama, we were able to quickly deliver long, continuous tubing used to test the air inside the mine to make sure it was safe for responders to enter.
We can consistently and reliably deliver quality solutions to our customers because of our skilled and dedicated employees. Their commitment drives our success. A special shout-out to our team members celebrating milestone anniversaries this year:
- Rob Guck, extrusion setup operator
- John Moore, shipping coordinator
- Phil Scott, vice president, operations
- Kathie Stevens, inside sales/customer service (Kathie is retiring this year. We’ll miss you, Kathie!)
- Erica Wright, vice president, finance and human resources
- Keith Ellsworth, production manager
- Randy Amidon, extrusion setup operator
- Billy Blank, extrusion setup operator
- Bob Ryan, extrusion setup operator
- Bill Scott, president and founder (Stay tuned next month for more news on Bill!)
Happy Thanksgiving from the Finger Lakes Extrusion team!